Friday, February 19, 2010

Six-Month-Old Sweetie

Last summer, I was grateful for the opportunity to photograph little Miss C and her family just a few days after she was born. Yesterday, she was back for her six-month photos. Yippee!

She struck me as looking so much like a little doll when she was here the first time. (In fact, when editing those newborn shots, I once actually mistook her for the doll we used to pose her big sisters.) I found out yesterday that she has grown and changed a bit, but she still has that precious doll-like quality about her.

Photobucket

I think she looks so adorably thoughtful here:

Photobucket

This was a dress worn by both of her big sisters at the same age:

Photobucket

And her mom indulged me and let me use the antique water trough that typically holds our family blankets.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

J, it was fun to catch up with you and I'm glad that you've got yourself such a sweet, easy-going darling for a third baby!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
San Luis Obispo, California
I'm a Central Coast mother of three offering customized photography services to families in the San Luis Obispo area. For more info, please contact me at erin@erinclausenphotography.com.