Sunday, February 7, 2010

Bubbly Brood

Recently, I had the pleasure of taking Baby A's newborn photos. As I mentioned in that preview post, she's the fourth child born into this family, and her mom thought it would be fun to get some photos of all four kids together. (But shhhh... It's all a V-Day surprise for Dad.)

These munchkins are so much fun to be around. We did this session at their house, and the three big sibs were all about helping me. It started with schlepping in my stuff. They proved their toughness by hauling in bags and boxes much larger than their little bodies, and they were eager to race back out to the car for the next load.

When we got down to the business of taking photos, they were again great sports. It was actually pretty amazing considering that Miss E, the oldest, is just five years old.

Photobucket

Photobucket

We got some fun shots of the big kids while I was there, and I'm looking forward to sharing the whole lot with their mom really soon.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Love those guys!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
San Luis Obispo, California
I'm a Central Coast mother of three offering customized photography services to families in the San Luis Obispo area. For more info, please contact me at erin@erinclausenphotography.com.