Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Got the Winter Blahs?

I admit that I struggle with maintaining a positive attitude when the weather gets dreary. I blogged about the seemingly endless rain last week, and after a brief respite, it's back. Ugh.

When it gets like this, what I start to crave is COLOR. Bright, warm, fun COLOR. Color like that in, say, my backdrop collection.

So I'm busting out the backdrops and props and sprinking in a dose of fun and a dash of surprise. I'm going to kick my winter blahs to the curb, and I'm excited to do it for you, too!

Photobucket

Please note that WEDNESDAY'S appointments will be in the MORNING, and THURSDAY'S appointments will be in the afternoon.

Email me at erin@erinclausenphotography.com to secure your appointment now, and be sure to let me know if you're interested in Wednesday morning, Thursday afternoon, or either. Spots are very limited, so definitely don't delay. When I confirm, I'll provide you with more info about backdrop options and other details. Fun!

1 comment:

viviZ said...

Have fun with your mini sessions! I can't wait to see what you come up with. No doubt they will make everyone forget about the winter blahs ... xoxo

About Me

My photo
San Luis Obispo, California
I'm a Central Coast mother of three offering customized photography services to families in the San Luis Obispo area. For more info, please contact me at erin@erinclausenphotography.com.