Saturday, January 9, 2010

A Gift in the Mail

A few weeks ago, I posted a link to a fellow photographer's blog and awesome craft tutorials.

Her week of crafts also included a contest open to anyone who commented throughout the week. I left my comments, crossed my fingers, and... won!

I actually won second place, but since the person who won first never stepped up to claim her prize (crazy lady), it became mine. Or, I should say, my childrens'.

The prize was an incredible hand-made felt mailbox with little felt envelopes, felt stamps, and mini-postcards. It is seriously darling. When the big brown shipping box arrived today, my kids tore right into it and got down to business.

Photobucket

I realize now that none of these shots show the adorable mailbox itself, but hopefully shots of my adorable kids are enough. ;) And you can check Emily's blog if you want to see beautiful photos of the box.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures

About Me

My photo
San Luis Obispo, California
I'm a Central Coast mother of three offering customized photography services to families in the San Luis Obispo area. For more info, please contact me at erin@erinclausenphotography.com.