Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Three Going On... Nine?

At Christmas, The Girly Girl received a very cool knitted scarf and hat from Godmother Jo. Well, it was also from Godfather Dave, though I am pretty sure Jo was the driving force there. ;)

Foxy absolutely LOVES her new accessories, and she's worn them for at least part of every day since. She loves them so much that she even -- gasp -- offered to pose for pictures. On TWO SEPARATE DAYS.

The first pic here was snapped outside one afternoon. The other was snapped while I was setting up for my recent twins session. I hadn't finished, and the lighting wasn't yet ready, but I knew that if I stopped to fiddle with things, I'd be left staring at an empty beanbag. I mean, the photo goodwill only lasts so long.

Photobucket

When I emailed a copy of that second photo to my husband, his response was, "Is she nine now?"

I know.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
San Luis Obispo, California
I'm a Central Coast mother of three offering customized photography services to families in the San Luis Obispo area. For more info, please contact me at erin@erinclausenphotography.com.