Friday, January 8, 2010

Yumminess Times Two (At Three Months)

I mean, seriously??? Can you imagine how much fun it is to hang with these little dudes?

Photobucket

I've been lucky enough to photograph these guys three times now (well, four, if you count that we did their newborn session in two parts). And I get to snap their photos every month until they turn one.

I really, really love this job.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

For those who don't already know, their little blue and green seats are called Bumbo seats. These came on the scene right before my daughter was born, and man, we used that thing A LOT. It's a great alternative to a high chair, among other things -- especially since you can toss it in the car and take it absolutely anywhere.

They also make sessions with babies this age much, much easier. ;)

*Edited to add*
I realized after posting those three-month pics that I never did post any of the boys together when they were newborns. I'd kept those under wraps until their printed announcement went out, but that ship has long since sailed. SO...

Photobucket

No comments:

About Me

My photo
San Luis Obispo, California
I'm a Central Coast mother of three offering customized photography services to families in the San Luis Obispo area. For more info, please contact me at erin@erinclausenphotography.com.