Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Yummy Times Two!

I finally got my chance to meet a good friend's A.D.O.R.A.B.L.E twins yesterday, and man, were they ever dreamy.

So sweet.

So peaceful.

So soft.

So scrumptious.

I promised Tricia that I wouldn't put up any shots of the boys together, since she'd prefer to use the best one(s) in their birth announcement and let their friends and family get their first peek that way. I totally get that. (Of course, I'm dying to share their insane cuteness, but I will just wait and do that a little further down the line. Trust me, it's worth waiting for.)

For now, here are some shots of the boys on their own.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

In case you're curious, the first and last shots are of one little guy, and the other two are of his brother.

And lucky me! I get to go back tomorrow for another fix and a few more photos. Can't wait...

No comments:

About Me

My photo
San Luis Obispo, California
I'm a Central Coast mother of three offering customized photography services to families in the San Luis Obispo area. For more info, please contact me at erin@erinclausenphotography.com.