Sunday, October 11, 2009

Sandy Sunset

Yesterday was a two-fer, meaning that I got to photograph not one, but TWO great families at the beach. It was a gorgeous (if a bit chilly) late afternoon/early evening, and I didn't mind the extended time in the sand one bit.

Here are some previews from Family Number Two, aka the Fabulous Kabakers. I've had the pleasure of photographing these guys a bunch, and I enjoy it every time.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Here's what happened when I asked if the guys felt like posing back-to-back:

Photobucket

Gotta love the sense of humor. :)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
San Luis Obispo, California
I'm a Central Coast mother of three offering customized photography services to families in the San Luis Obispo area. For more info, please contact me at erin@erinclausenphotography.com.