Monday, October 5, 2009

I Hesitate to Post This...

...in the wake of such a poor performance by the Chargers yesterday (well, poor first half, and that's what did them in).

But I snapped these funny photos of the boys before the game last night. They kept opening these weird little banner things that my brother brought and saying, "It's SUNday, mom!"

Crazy little dudes.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And for anyone out there who happens to check this blog and is interested in seeing something other than my own kids: Get ready! I dive into fall family sessions this weekend and there will be preview after preview for the next six weeks or so. Oooh!! And some babies, too!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
San Luis Obispo, California
I'm a Central Coast mother of three offering customized photography services to families in the San Luis Obispo area. For more info, please contact me at erin@erinclausenphotography.com.