Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!

One of the things I love about living in a small town is the sense of community and the eagerness to enjoy time with family and friends.

Awhile back, one of our neighbors hosted a pumpkin carving party and potluck for everyone on the street. A bunch of us got together, the dads soldiered through the carving stuff, and we all enjoyed some food and conversation in the street as we enjoyed a typically gorgeous fall evening.

We did it for a few years in a row, and then things got busier and the tradition faded away. This year, our new next door neighbors and I decided that we needed to bring back the fun. And invite a few other friends.

Here are just a few snapshots from the Neigborhood Halloween Potluck & Pumpkin Carving Party 2009. Definitely worth doing again next year.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Now I'm off to squeeze in a quick run and then squeeze into my costume. Hopefully I can pull off a family photo of the Star Wars crew, for the family archives if nothing else...

No comments:

About Me

My photo
San Luis Obispo, California
I'm a Central Coast mother of three offering customized photography services to families in the San Luis Obispo area. For more info, please contact me at erin@erinclausenphotography.com.