Monday, October 12, 2009

Model Subjects

The kids in this family should teach classes in how to be perfect angels for a session. They showed up bright eyed and ready to go, smiling so nicely, listening VERY well, and trying their hardest to decipher my sometimes confusing instructions (move a little this way! do a little more of that!).

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Among other things, I learned during my time with this family that Mom and Dad are going strong after 14 years of marriage. Impressive, right? I told them that Brian and I will be hitting 10 years next summer and asked if they did anything fun to celebrate, like maybe a trip. They told me that they marked 10 years by having twins.

Yep, that would be enough to keep me home!

Photobucket

J & D (Look! I used the right initials!!), thanks for letting me photograph you and your sweethearts. I'll have some other really nice images to share with you when the gallery goes up.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
San Luis Obispo, California
I'm a Central Coast mother of three offering customized photography services to families in the San Luis Obispo area. For more info, please contact me at erin@erinclausenphotography.com.