Friday, October 23, 2009

Doh! It took 25 hours...

When I do a session, I always tell the client that I will post their preview within 24 hours. And I am very, very serious about that.

I'm sure that in some cases, the client isn't even around their computer exactly 24 hours after I utter those words. And I'm sure that many wouldn't care if I took a little bit of extra time. But darn it if my father must've read me that Horton the Elephant story a million times. "I meant what I said and I said what I meant..."

So suffice it to say that I hustle my buns (as we say in our house) to get these previews up on time. And if I have to drag my laptop to my kids' dance class (don't laugh, I've done it twice now), I try to make it happen.

But tonight it took me an extra hour.

Rats.

I was so close...

Here it is at last. First up, some of the shots we tried to get with their dogs. It's a tough call, by the way, to say who had more energy -- the kids or the dogs.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

By the way, I jokingly asked this family if I could borrow their gorgeous yard for future sessions with other families. Except I was only 99% joking.

Oh, and D & S: I actually did get some shots with G's teeth showing -- I promise. I just realized now that I didn't pull any of those for the preview. But to go back at this point would've delayed things even further...

No comments:

About Me

My photo
San Luis Obispo, California
I'm a Central Coast mother of three offering customized photography services to families in the San Luis Obispo area. For more info, please contact me at erin@erinclausenphotography.com.