Sunday, October 11, 2009

Darling New Friends

Yesterday afternoon, I met up at the beach with some brand-new little friends. We jumped right into things, and with just a bit of coaxing, they both showed me flashes of their beautiful smiles and glimpses of their darling personalities.

Mom said that they were actually flipflopped for the day, with the typically reserved Miss L being a bit of a ham and the bubbly Mr. E being extra serious. In any case, I managed to capture a bit of it all.

Here's a peek!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

About Me

My photo
San Luis Obispo, California
I'm a Central Coast mother of three offering customized photography services to families in the San Luis Obispo area. For more info, please contact me at erin@erinclausenphotography.com.