Monday, October 19, 2009

More Family Fun

Lucky me -- I was back at the beach this weekend. And to make this post a little different from those previous, I'll let you in on a little secret: I definitely enjoy my session time, but one of the best things about these outings is that when I trudge in all sandy and pooped, I get to come home to a clean house and dinner waiting. Yes, my dear husband is GREAT about covering things in my absence, often doing a much better job than I would myself!

Now back to the preview at hand... Here are some fun images from Saturday. Aren't the sweet?

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

By the way, I always hesitate to put up the more traditional family shots at this time of year, since I know that people tend to use them in their holiday cards and therefore it's nice to keep them under wraps for a bit. But rest assured that we do capture those images, too!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
San Luis Obispo, California
I'm a Central Coast mother of three offering customized photography services to families in the San Luis Obispo area. For more info, please contact me at erin@erinclausenphotography.com.