Friday, October 30, 2009

A Quickie Before Things Get Spooky

Halloween is already in full swing in my house.

My little witch went to school this morning (I'll have to post a pic of that later). Her Queen Amadala costume is hanging and staying nice and clean for the fun later tonight and tomorrow.

My boys are plopped on the couch, glued to the Today Show and loving all the behind the scenes stuff about Star Wars. Their own Star Wars costumes are laid out on the floor and waiting for them to don for their dad's potluck at work. Darth Vader is already there, getting a little work done before they invade.

I've reinforced the seams of the ridiculously high slits in my Princess Leia costume, so that they don't get inappropriately high (though it could be debated that they're already there).

We love this holiday.

Hopefully I'll be back with some family photos later today or tomorrow, but for now, here are some shots from yesterday's outing with the VBs. I get to photograph these beauties often (lucky for me). Here they are in one of their favorite locations.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

About Me

My photo
San Luis Obispo, California
I'm a Central Coast mother of three offering customized photography services to families in the San Luis Obispo area. For more info, please contact me at erin@erinclausenphotography.com.