Thursday, October 8, 2009

Consider the Following...

If you are worried that your child will not smile for holiday photos, or that he/she has a fake-y smile that you just can't abide (at least for your holiday card), please consider the following:

Photobucket

It is what my daughter does every.single.dingle.time she smiles for the camera. Which isn't often, I might add.

This recent gem was from our fairly painful Clausen family session the other day. For the family shots, I handed off the camera to my friend Nikki, who graciously attempted to capture us at our finest.

Despite Nikki's heads-up effort to snap dozens of frames so that I'd have head-swapping options, the above smile will be exactly what you will find in our holiday card this year.

There was just no getting around it.

The good news for anyone who's got an upcoming session with me: Your kids will listen to, respect and smile for me much better than my own. I pinky swear.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
San Luis Obispo, California
I'm a Central Coast mother of three offering customized photography services to families in the San Luis Obispo area. For more info, please contact me at erin@erinclausenphotography.com.