Thursday, January 21, 2010

Know Someone Who's Expecting?

If you've got a friend expecting a baby, then you're in luck: My current referral program is for you.

Photobucket

And if you don't know someone expecting a baby but you DO know someone WITH a baby, then don't worry. I'll extend the promotion to anyone who refers a new client for a first birthday session. If your friend needs any convincing, just point them here.

(The fine print: The newborn or one-year session can be scheduled for anytime in 2010, but the referral program concludes 3/30/10. A 50% deposit will be required within 2 weeks of booking. Newborn sessions are pencilled in around the mom's due date, and the exact date and time is confirmed by the photographer and family upon the baby's birth. The half-price session credit for the referral is valid through 10/15/10.)

And if you read my recent post about a special opportunity coming up (and it piqued your interest), I have one hyphenated word for you: mini-sessions. Details will be posted Monday. Woohoo!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
San Luis Obispo, California
I'm a Central Coast mother of three offering customized photography services to families in the San Luis Obispo area. For more info, please contact me at erin@erinclausenphotography.com.