Saturday, January 16, 2010

Pretty Little Lady

When I edit newborn sessions now, I always put together a 3x3 collage of some of my favorite images. Whether or not the parents choose to purchase it, I love seeing the juxtaposition of precious baby parts and expressions. As it turns out, most parents tend to agree. ;)

I got to photograph two sweet little newborns this past week -- a girl and a boy. This little lady was so sweet, and she really seemed so delicately feminine to me. Since I was in a collage-y mood, I decided to post her preview this way. I may change up the images as I make my way through the session... who knows.

Photobucket

On a side note, little Miss A is the fourth child born into her fun family. I was quite impressed with her mom for (a) even getting newborn photos done (my third child has hardly a photo up in our house, despite my current occupation), and (b) looking fabulous, with nails done and a great haircut. Hmmm... maybe I need a fourth.

Unforunately, my husband told me recently that the only way we'd have a fourth is if we adopted a 15-year-old with excellent babysitting skills and no college ambition.

I guess I need to come up with another way to look fabulous and have my act together.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
San Luis Obispo, California
I'm a Central Coast mother of three offering customized photography services to families in the San Luis Obispo area. For more info, please contact me at erin@erinclausenphotography.com.