Thursday, January 7, 2010

Looking Back, Looking Ahead

Yesterday, I spent a little time organizing my personal photos from the last couple of months. The holiday season was such a busy one around here that things had gotten a bit out of hand. *cough* understatement *cough*

Anyway, I came across a bunch that made me smile, and these were among them. I took them one Saturday afternoon in early December. My boys had just wrapped up their first basketball game of the year and had brought their buddy home with them to romp in the yard.

I think that someone said something about actually sweeping up the leaves, but as I remember, it was waaaaaay more about playing.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Now, to look ahead.

I have some shots of A-DOR-A-BLE three-month-old twins that I took just this morning. I am going post those on the blog in the next couple of days. If you want a baby fix, then be sure to get your buns back here.

AND...

I'm going to be posting some news soon about a special offer I'm cooking up. I'm excited; I think it will be really fun. So if you think you might possibly potentially perhaps be interested in having your kiddos photographed one of these days, you should DEFINITELY come back and check out that post.

Adios for now!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
San Luis Obispo, California
I'm a Central Coast mother of three offering customized photography services to families in the San Luis Obispo area. For more info, please contact me at erin@erinclausenphotography.com.