Sunday, December 13, 2009

SERIOUSLY Cute Crafts

Quick break from the norm for a public service announcement: Are you crafty? Do you like a fun challenge now and then? If so, or if you just like looking at pretty photos of cute things, you MUST check out Emily Southerland's blog.

Emily has been running a Craft Tutorial Week on her blog (all while packing and moving her family no less). She has such a fun and fresh and self-deprecating style to her posts that I forgive her for making me feel like a complete loser as I read about all that she creates and accomplishes.

Anyway, take a sec and check out her stuff. I am thinking I may have to host a girls' night to make some of those rockin' flower accessories...

No comments:

About Me

My photo
San Luis Obispo, California
I'm a Central Coast mother of three offering customized photography services to families in the San Luis Obispo area. For more info, please contact me at erin@erinclausenphotography.com.