Saturday, December 12, 2009

Sweet Baby T

If you check out this blog periodically, you may remember the glowing mama-to-be that I photographed back in October.

On Friday, I got the chance to meet the gorgeous little baby girl who'd finally made her big debut.

Baby T was sweet as can be, and while she was more interested in checking out her surroundings than sleeping, we had a great session and captured some beautiful images of her, her delicate baby features, and her proud mommy.

B (and T), here's your peek. I am really looking forward to sharing all of your images with you soon!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Natalia Wellman said...

i love LOVE the booty shot. so adorable.

About Me

My photo
San Luis Obispo, California
I'm a Central Coast mother of three offering customized photography services to families in the San Luis Obispo area. For more info, please contact me at erin@erinclausenphotography.com.