Tuesday, December 15, 2009

The Fun-tastic Miss N

I dare anyone to tell me this isn't one of the cutest one-year-old girls they have ever seen. Is she not precious?

She had a big shindig on Sunday but still had enough party in her to come over and play, pose and celebrate once more. (Thanks again to her mama for the cupcakes they brought along for me!)

I've got lots more to share -- including a spectacular pettiskirt and a "smash the cake" series -- but I need to get some dinner plans together for my family. Hence, I give you preview post numero uno. Stay tuned for more...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

About Me

My photo
San Luis Obispo, California
I'm a Central Coast mother of three offering customized photography services to families in the San Luis Obispo area. For more info, please contact me at erin@erinclausenphotography.com.