Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!

A few weeks ago, I wished for some sunshine and a little color in my life. Boy, that wish sure came true.

First, I had a big dose of giggles, smiles and COLOR during my studio mini-sessions. Despite only being advertised here on the blog, I had a great response and got to photograph a variety of fun friends.

And today, the sun really came through. The family and I did a run over at Cal Poly this morning (a fun, though slightly disorganized, event that I'll have to blog about in the coming week). The wind blew something fierce, but by afternoon it was downright gorgeous outside.

It turned out to be a bright and cheerful Valentine's Day.

To celebrate the holiday, here's a peek at a few of the mini-sessions. I'll have to post the preview in two parts, as I've got to scoot and get ready for a V-Day dinner out. ;)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I know this isn't in color, but I just loved it too much in black and white:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And I just had to give this one a vintage-y look:

Photobucket

Check back tomorrow for the rest of the previews!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
San Luis Obispo, California
I'm a Central Coast mother of three offering customized photography services to families in the San Luis Obispo area. For more info, please contact me at erin@erinclausenphotography.com.