Sunday, February 28, 2010

Wonder Twins

Here are a few highlights from Friday's session with the adorable L&L, 8-week-old twins who were sweet as can be.

I should also note that these little sweethearts have perhaps the most flawless skin I have ever seen. I often hear from new parents that they want to have their newborn photographed but are concerned because of baby blemishes or self-inflicted scratch marks from those itty-bitty-but-super-sharp fingernails. I am always quick to point out that these things are very, very common and can be easily edited out. No need to have that talk this time, though. These two were amazing!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

While both babies obliged with quick naps that afforded great posing opportunities, they decided that is was definitely NOT COOL to sleep at the same time. Ah, well -- we managed a few shots of them together and awake. This one makes me think of those Saturday morning cartoons, and the refrain, "Wonder Twin powers, activate!"

Photobucket

Photobucket

C, I look forward to sharing your entire gallery with you soon. Thanks again for the opportunity to photograph your little angels. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much Erin! These pictures are amazing and turned out more adorable than I even imagined! I can't wait to see all of the pictures. ~C

About Me

My photo
San Luis Obispo, California
I'm a Central Coast mother of three offering customized photography services to families in the San Luis Obispo area. For more info, please contact me at erin@erinclausenphotography.com.