Monday, March 1, 2010

Just a Quickie Post

I am spending a bit of time getting organized this morning, and while doing so I came across a few random snaps that made me smile.

Just before our trip to Disneyland last month, my daughter got a new "princess" dress. She already had Sleeping Beauty and Cinderella, and Walmart was out of Snow White in her size, so we went with Rosetta, one of the garden fairies from the new-ish Tinkerbell DVD. The dress came with a teeny tiny Rosetta dress, which Miss F immediately put on her Tinkerbell doll.

And she finally had her very own twin, crazy scraggly hair and all.

Photobucket

No comments:

About Me

My photo
San Luis Obispo, California
I'm a Central Coast mother of three offering customized photography services to families in the San Luis Obispo area. For more info, please contact me at erin@erinclausenphotography.com.