Monday, March 8, 2010

My Little Ballerina

I was doing some more organizing this afternoon* and came across the following snapshots, which I took more than a month ago for my mom, who bought this dance outfit and wanted to see it in action. I figured that I'd put them up here... for no real reason. Maybe those who know me personally and check the blog for pics of my own kids will enjoy seeing the ballerina today. ;)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

*Lest my references to getting organized make you think I'm some uber-organized person, I'm not. Well, in my dreams I am. In actuality, the piles of kid art and schoolwork and notes and doodads have driven me to the breaking point recently. I actually spent the afternoon scanning three piles of kid crud. Er, I mean "awesome things produced by my sweet children." Doing that makes me feel a little less guilty when I dump said piles into the garbage bin.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
San Luis Obispo, California
I'm a Central Coast mother of three offering customized photography services to families in the San Luis Obispo area. For more info, please contact me at erin@erinclausenphotography.com.