Friday, March 26, 2010

The Lovely Miss A

This sweet little girl was not a deep sleeper -- at least not for me. But she was every inch a doll, as was her fabulous big sister.

I am always pleased when my clients refer me to their friends, which is just how this family came to be in my home today. I've grown my business over the last year and a half almost exclusively through word of mouth, and I am truly honored and grateful for that.

Without further adieu, I present the lovely Miss A.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I've got a couple more previews to get onto the blog in the next few days, so stay tuned...

No comments:

About Me

My photo
San Luis Obispo, California
I'm a Central Coast mother of three offering customized photography services to families in the San Luis Obispo area. For more info, please contact me at erin@erinclausenphotography.com.