Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

I got to spend part of this morning in my daughter's preschool class, where they were visited by a real, live -- though astoundingly big, given the lore -- leprechaun. Rumor had it that the teacher's husband had something to do with arranging the visit. ;)

Since I didn't attend the party armed with photo release forms, I can't show those pics on the blog. (Show of hands now by those who wouldn't put it past me to show up with actual release forms.) Instead, I'll share some shots of my two youngest troublemakers working on a holiday craft. Unfortunately, the shipment to the preschool arrived too late for them to make good use of the materials. It was, however, lucky for us!

Note the amount of glue that was apparently required:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

More glue...

Photobucket

The littlest stinker:

Photobucket

And since he probably won't take me to task for not obtaining a release form, here's Mr. O'Smoochy, who was dangled above the party along with about 20 of his peers.

Photobucket

Cheers!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
San Luis Obispo, California
I'm a Central Coast mother of three offering customized photography services to families in the San Luis Obispo area. For more info, please contact me at erin@erinclausenphotography.com.