Tuesday, March 9, 2010

I Entered a Contest and You Should, Too

If there are two things I like in this world, it's CAMERA STUFF and PURSES. Forgive the all caps, there, but these things are just THAT IMPORTANT TO ME. Ask anyone who's been around me for five minutes. Or anyone who has seen my closet.

Not long ago, I heard about a really cool new camera bag that looks like a very fashionable purse. Super cool, I thought. Then I heard that the very same company was sponsoring a contest through which one could win a Canon 5DmkII camera body or a $2,500 credit with Southwest Airlines. Um, seriously???



So I did all the things I could to enter the contest, and if you want a kickin' new camera body or several free trips (and who the heck doesn't), hop over to http://www.haveanepiphanie.com and do what you need to get in the running.

Or not. Because I'm okay with you not diluting my chances.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
San Luis Obispo, California
I'm a Central Coast mother of three offering customized photography services to families in the San Luis Obispo area. For more info, please contact me at erin@erinclausenphotography.com.