Thursday, August 13, 2009

The Lovely Miss C

This morning I got to meet three generations of a local family, and I truly, thoroughly enjoyed the experience. The star of the show -- the lovely Miss C -- was as sweet as could be. I realized after she left that, other than a bout of the hiccups, I never heard a peep out of her. She was simply and beautifully serene.

Personally, I just love this image of Miss C with her sisters. I am honored to have taken their first photograph together. And a quick review of the entire session has made me quite excited to put together the gallery. Until then, here's the peek:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

About Me

My photo
San Luis Obispo, California
I'm a Central Coast mother of three offering customized photography services to families in the San Luis Obispo area. For more info, please contact me at erin@erinclausenphotography.com.