Saturday, August 15, 2009

They're Angels When They're Sleeping

My three yahoos have been driving me a little bonkers lately (SCHOOL STARTS SOON, RIGHT???), but they never fail to melt my heart when -- at the end of a long, crazy day -- they fall sweetly, blissfully asleep. And it's even cuter when they do it together.

We spent last night at the cabin, and they all crashed together before getting moved to their separate spaces. This was the scene when we went to move them before hitting the sack ourselves:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

One other thing I love about being at the cabin is the fact that everything here is SO OLD. Even the books the kids read before sleep are old. And the kids don't seem to mind one bit. Here's the pile from which Mr. First Grade pulled when reading his brother and sister to sleep:

Photobucket

So what did we do after all that peaceful sleep? PADDLEBOATS, baby.

Photobucket

Gotta love the bright green water. There are some snapshots that give a little more context, but the air was equally nasty, due to the Santa Cruz fire, so I opted to post just the one.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
San Luis Obispo, California
I'm a Central Coast mother of three offering customized photography services to families in the San Luis Obispo area. For more info, please contact me at erin@erinclausenphotography.com.