Monday, August 10, 2009

Paparazzi in the Front Room

This afternoon, I had the house somewhat to myself, so I took advantage of the relative quiet and played with a new lighting set-up. For no good reason, I'd decided to do this just inside the front door, in what we call our front room.

I'd just finished when my poor, unsuspecting family walked in the door. They had no idea that a paparazzo was lying in wait. In the spirit of the busiest red carpet, I started spouting off:

"HERE! LOOK HERE!"

"JUST ONE QUICK SMILE!!"

"TURN TOWARD THE LIGHT, GORGEOUS!"

"WORK IT, BABY!!"

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

My boys could work on their "spontaneous" smiles, but the grown-ups worked it like old pros.

1 comment:

viviZ said...

Fun! Are you loving your new toys??? Looks like you're getting some great output. Can't wait to see more.

About Me

My photo
San Luis Obispo, California
I'm a Central Coast mother of three offering customized photography services to families in the San Luis Obispo area. For more info, please contact me at erin@erinclausenphotography.com.