Thursday, August 6, 2009

Beach Mini-Sessions, Take Two

I was a tad worried that things couldn't possibly go as smoothly the second time around, but low and behold... They just about did. Yesterday as a little windier than last weekend, and I did leave my water in the car (but was saved by an extremely thoughtful client who ran up to the store and got me a replacement). Other than that, however, it was another evening of prompt, prepared and FUN families. I have to rate this summer's mini-session experience an A+, and I hope you all had a great time, too. Here's the peek for yesterday's crew. Enjoy!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Carrie Haub said...

Seriously Erin, You are a GENIUS with the camera!! My kids were in rare form yesterday and you managed to get some amazing shots. I'm so excited just seeing the sneak peak, I cannot wait to see the rest!! Thank You! Thank you!!! Carrie Haub

About Me

My photo
San Luis Obispo, California
I'm a Central Coast mother of three offering customized photography services to families in the San Luis Obispo area. For more info, please contact me at erin@erinclausenphotography.com.