Monday, August 24, 2009

Little Angels

Last night I got to hang out with a fun, playful family who supported the United Methodist Children's Center (UMCC) by bidding on and winning a family session at an auction last spring.

The girls were darling and were incredibly well-behaved. Itchy dress? No problem. Damp grass? Who cares. They were up for everything and seemed to thoroughly enjoy dancing, spinning and clowning around with their mom and dad. All of which makes my job much, much easier.

Here's their peek. Enjoy!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

About Me

My photo
San Luis Obispo, California
I'm a Central Coast mother of three offering customized photography services to families in the San Luis Obispo area. For more info, please contact me at erin@erinclausenphotography.com.