Sunday, August 2, 2009

Beach Mini-Sessions, Take One

Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU to the lovely families who joined me at the beach yesterday afternoon and evening. You were all so prompt, so well prepared, and so much fun to photograph. There was a terrific variety of ages and I enjoyed myself the entire time. I'm already looking forward to Round Two next Wednesday. There was one downside, however: I am far more sore today than I was after the recent triathlon. It seems that chasing kids through the sand for hours on end is one good workout.

Enjoy your sneak peek, guys! I'm off to hit the (Advil) bottle again...

Photobucket

No comments:

About Me

My photo
San Luis Obispo, California
I'm a Central Coast mother of three offering customized photography services to families in the San Luis Obispo area. For more info, please contact me at erin@erinclausenphotography.com.