Thursday, July 30, 2009

My Big Fat Horrible Morning

SO. What happens when you throw together an 8:30 a.m. dermatologist appointment, a three-year-old who thinks she calls the shots (especially in the morning), a husband who has to take a work call from the shower, and a mommy who hasn't had a solid night's sleep in a week? You get a big fat mess. A big fat mess that involves car crashes. In my own driveway.

Yes, this morning I bolted out of the garage at 8:28 in an attempt to make the aforementioned dermatologist appointment. Unfortunately, I bolted straight into my husband's car, severing his side mirror, denting the back of my own car, and leaving a ridiculous amount of streaks and scratch paint on both vehicles. Thank god I have a husband who can very easily be classified "not a car guy." And an understanding one at that.

These photos are from after The Understanding One spent some time rubbing out the streaks of transferred paint. Oy.

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

About Me

My photo
San Luis Obispo, California
I'm a Central Coast mother of three offering customized photography services to families in the San Luis Obispo area. For more info, please contact me at erin@erinclausenphotography.com.