Thursday, July 2, 2009

Birthday Suits

This week's client shoot was postponed, which actually worked out well for me. Among other things, it gave me a little time to catch up on some personal to-dos (and the list is so very, very long). One thing I do every year is photograph my kids in a certain shirt/dress right around their birthdays. Each boy has a special shirt that belongs to their dad, and the girl wears an old dress of mine. It's already fun to look back and see how much they've grown; it will be even more interesting once they're old enough to fill out the clothes and we get to see the entire progression. Anyway, we'd done N's shoot but I still needed to do the other two, so this morning I caught them in a decent mood and we took care of business. I even got all three together mid-wardrobe change for a few funny snaps. Of course, I had to rely on the ol' candy bribe, but I have to say that they were more agreeable than usual. The whole process was -- dare I say it -- enjoyable.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

About Me

My photo
San Luis Obispo, California
I'm a Central Coast mother of three offering customized photography services to families in the San Luis Obispo area. For more info, please contact me at erin@erinclausenphotography.com.