Saturday, July 25, 2009

Headshots

The other day, I stepped out of my usual world (kids! kids! kids!) and did some headshots for a young woman who recently moved to the area and joined a local company. Headshots, for those who don't know, are those fairly standard head-and-shoulders images that companies post next to employee bios on their web site, etc. This particular company is in the financial services industry, so as you may expect, the photos they wanted were pretty conservative (no funky backgrounds or edgy angles). The assigment didn't require me to exercise much creativity, but ooooooh, it was nice to work with a grown-up. One who did exactly as I asked. And who didn't need to be bribed with candy. Or require me to bust out my lame jokes or make embarrassing noises. I didn't even need to break a sweat.

Yes, headshots can be a refreshing change of pace.

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

About Me

My photo
San Luis Obispo, California
I'm a Central Coast mother of three offering customized photography services to families in the San Luis Obispo area. For more info, please contact me at erin@erinclausenphotography.com.