Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Beach Mini-Sessions: Grab one before they're gone!

Over the weekend, I sent out an email advertising 10 available mini-sessions at Avila Beach on Saturday, August 1 and Wednesday, August 5. The response was fantastic, and as of now I have only two timeslots remaining: 4:30-5:00 and 5:50-6:20 on Saturday the 1st. If you haven't already considered this and are interested, let me know right away. It's a great way to capture the fleeting feeling of summer here on the Central Coast without the cost of a regular session. Just look at some of what we got for one family during a mini-session last weekend:

Photobucket

And if you can't make it on August 1 but are interested in a beach mini-session, let me know. There is an itty bitty chance that I'll schedule a third date to accommodate those who can't attend any of the original days/times. I just hate the idea of anyone missing out. ;)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
San Luis Obispo, California
I'm a Central Coast mother of three offering customized photography services to families in the San Luis Obispo area. For more info, please contact me at erin@erinclausenphotography.com.