Tuesday, July 21, 2009

They Grow Up So Fast...

For her third birthday, one of my daughter's fabulous godmothers (yes, she has two) gave her a gift certificate to get her nails done. The girl has been begging to go "do her toes," so this morning I turned off the laptop, closed the the door on the overflowing laundry room, pretended not to see the gigantic mess in the front hall (again), and took her down to the salon. What's more important than a little girl time, right? I couldn't believe how grown-up she seemed. Was that birthday 3 or 13??

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

About Me

My photo
San Luis Obispo, California
I'm a Central Coast mother of three offering customized photography services to families in the San Luis Obispo area. For more info, please contact me at erin@erinclausenphotography.com.