Monday, July 27, 2009

I DID IT!!

Indulge me for just a second here while I celebrate one of my biggest accomplishments to date (or certainly my biggest since the birth of my kids). I completed the San Luis Obispo triathlon yesterday. Yeah, I'm just gonna say it again. I completed the San Luis Obispo triathlon yesterday. Woooohooo!!!

Somewhere back in the late winter I made the decision to tackle this thing, and around 11:00 yesterday I started to wonder what, exactly, I was thinking. But at about 11:15, I was off, and within a couple of hours, I was celebrating at the finish line. I actually did WAY better than I thought I would, and -- call me crazy -- I'm thinking of doing another one (with an ocean swim!) in September. Oh, and my husband well exceeded his own expectations. Go Clausen triathletes!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Oh, and don't worry: I'll never again post photos of myself in that horrible tri-suit. Once is MORE than enough.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
San Luis Obispo, California
I'm a Central Coast mother of three offering customized photography services to families in the San Luis Obispo area. For more info, please contact me at erin@erinclausenphotography.com.