Sunday, August 9, 2009

Colors That Flatter Everyone

While online a few minutes ago, I stumbled on this article regarding colors that flatter every skin tone. I thought it might be interesting to potential and future clients who are wondering what to wear for a session. Apparently, eggplant, true red, Indian teal, and mellow rose are the four go-to winners. Could be helpful to know the next time your extended family gathers for a photo, no?

I tried linking right to the article, but something funky's going on. And I'm being summoned outside to look for the family dog, who's gone MIA. So if you're interested, just paste this into your brower: http://shopping.yahoo.com/articles/yshoppingarticles/256/the-4-universally-flattering-clothing-colors/

As you were.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
San Luis Obispo, California
I'm a Central Coast mother of three offering customized photography services to families in the San Luis Obispo area. For more info, please contact me at erin@erinclausenphotography.com.