Saturday, August 29, 2009

Super Cute Gift Idea

If you know of a girl or woman who likes unique jewelry, you might want to check out Shade Songs on Etsy. (Etsy offers a whole slew of handmade products, so if charm bracelets aren't up your alley, you may want to do a quick search for other cool gift ideas.)

A fellow photographer recently showed off a bracelet her client had made using her baby's newborn photos. The photo charms were interspersed with charms for each letter of her baby's name. It was darling!

In my opinion, the photo linked here doesn't do the product justice. If you've recently done a session with me, or if you're planning to do one and need a gift idea, check out the site and then let me know what you think. I bet we could come up with something great!

Grrr... Still having trouble linking directly to other sites. But copy and paste this into your browser:

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=29345327

I promise -- it's worth the trouble.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
San Luis Obispo, California
I'm a Central Coast mother of three offering customized photography services to families in the San Luis Obispo area. For more info, please contact me at erin@erinclausenphotography.com.