Sunday, August 23, 2009

The Trail

This morning we took my visiting mother-in-law on a little excursion to the beach. We're fortunate to have an awesome trail nearby that winds through some nice scenery and ends at the ocean. The kids rode their bikes (for the most part) and we adults walked (when we weren't pushing/carrying/riding -- yes, riding -- Foxy's bike ourselves). All in all, it was a good time.

I decided to take the new lens out for a spin and decided that I like it equally well for nature and for people.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Funny how they're perfectly willing to smile with a little sugar in their hands.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
San Luis Obispo, California
I'm a Central Coast mother of three offering customized photography services to families in the San Luis Obispo area. For more info, please contact me at erin@erinclausenphotography.com.