Tuesday, April 20, 2010

K & K at 6 Months

My little buddies were here yesterday for their 6-month session. Perhaps they knew they were coming and were just so darn excited, because their mom said that they essentially blew off their morning nap. Which was funny, really, because I was feeling a bit like I needed a nap.

It may not have been the giggly session we had last month, but it was still awesome to see these mini-men and spend a little time in their company.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

See you next month, mi amigos. :)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
San Luis Obispo, California
I'm a Central Coast mother of three offering customized photography services to families in the San Luis Obispo area. For more info, please contact me at erin@erinclausenphotography.com.