Thursday, May 20, 2010

Gorgeous Sisters

I grew up with brothers, so I've always been a little curious about (and occasionally jealous of, I admit) the dynmanic between sisters. Whether they're young or old, they seem to have a very special bond. How lucky for them, I think.

The three sisters I spent time yesterday with were no exception. They enjoy an enviable bond. And they are goregous. And on top of that, they were real troopers, putting up with a chilly wind and my inane scrambling when I showed up and had to toss my original plan out the window. (Who knew they'd mow the beautiful field between Sunday evening and Wednesday??)

Aren't they just lovely?

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Oh, yeah. In addition to everything else, they knew how to work it like super models. :)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
San Luis Obispo, California
I'm a Central Coast mother of three offering customized photography services to families in the San Luis Obispo area. For more info, please contact me at erin@erinclausenphotography.com.