Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Baby & Toddler Mini-Sessions Preview

A couple of weeks ago, I sent out an Erin Clausen Photography newsletter offering mini-session appointments for babies and toddlers. I didn't advertise it anywhere else. Not here on the blog, and not on Facebook. The response was fantastic, and the mini-sessions were filled with fun faces -- both old friends and new.

If you didn't get in on these mini-sessions this time around but want to know about future specials and events, be sure to sign up for my newsletter.

And without further adieu, I present a peek at the sweet faces from this week's minis. Enjoy!

Photobucket

No comments:

About Me

My photo
San Luis Obispo, California
I'm a Central Coast mother of three offering customized photography services to families in the San Luis Obispo area. For more info, please contact me at erin@erinclausenphotography.com.