Friday, June 25, 2010

Long Time Coming

Usually, I pencil in my newborn sessions and generally keep tabs on how and when those babies make it into the world. I am interested, certainly, and I am especially excited when I know the families well. I look forward to the day when I get to photograph the new little love.

In this case, however, it was a long time coming. You see, the mommy in this case was my own daughter's preschool teacher. And given my girly's preoccupation with babies and all things maternal, I heard regular updates. VERY regular updates. Along with far-fetched theories regaring how often Mrs. W was going to be visiting classmates' homes with baby in tow.

So when Baby S finally arrived, I was fired up to finally meet him. Unfortunately, his premature arrival coincided with the end of the school year and some other events, and we weren't able to get together until he was a month old. It may have been a long time coming, but it was worth the wait; he was a doll.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

So glad things finally fell into place! I hope the whole W family enjoys a fun and amazing summer. What a very special time. :)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
San Luis Obispo, California
I'm a Central Coast mother of three offering customized photography services to families in the San Luis Obispo area. For more info, please contact me at erin@erinclausenphotography.com.