Sunday, November 7, 2010

Change of Plans

On Friday morning, I was looking ahead to a busy weekend of work -- I had sessions scheduled for Saturday and Sunday afternoons. Turns out, my weekend was great but didn't go at all the way I'd planned.

By Friday afternoon, I got an email from my husband saying that some friends of ours were going to be in town and would be hanging out with us and bunking down at Casa de Clausen Saturday night. And then the cruddy weather blew in, and both my sessions ended up being rescheduled for next weekend. So instead of a busy 48 hours of work, I got to partake in a relaxing and fun time with family and friends. Not bad for a last-minute change of plans.

Because I don't have any client previews to post this evening, I thought I'd share some before-bed snapshots from last night. I'm in the midst of setting up a permanent studio downstairs, so the lighting equipment and backdrop paper were handy. With girls this cute visiting, how could I resist talking them into a few minutes in front of the camera? My own daughter certainly thought it was a GREAT idea.

Photobucket

Major cuteness, right??

1 comment:

Patty said...

Hey... I recognize them !

About Me

My photo
San Luis Obispo, California
I'm a Central Coast mother of three offering customized photography services to families in the San Luis Obispo area. For more info, please contact me at erin@erinclausenphotography.com.