Sunday, November 15, 2009

Such a Big Boy Now

Back in April, I had the distinct pleasure of meeting M and taking her maternity photos. It was so much fun, and I left her place looking forward to hearing about her baby's birth in about six weeks.

I got a call two days later.

Our mutual friend called to tell me that unlike us, Baby T didn't have plans to wait around for his due date and was born that Easter weekend. After a moment of panic (did our session cause her to go into early labor??) and asking our friend if all was okay (it was), I asked the friend to keep me posted.

I got several reports during the next few weeks, telling me that T was a doll and was SUCH a sweet baby. In June, I got to see for myself.

Yesterday, I got to see what a big boy he's become since then. Despite his early entry into the world, he continues to thrive and remains a complete joy to be around. I think the only time he fussed at all was when I was holding him and turned in such a way that the sun got in his eyes. And by "fussed," I mean "squinted." :)

Without further adieu, here's Mr. T and his fabulous parents now:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And I just love how babies his age use ALL their senses to check something out. Even the big blue sky.

Photobucket

Until next time, guys!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
San Luis Obispo, California
I'm a Central Coast mother of three offering customized photography services to families in the San Luis Obispo area. For more info, please contact me at erin@erinclausenphotography.com.